Following are some legal documents pertaining to CAPEEM’s lawsuits against the California State Board of Education.
10/2008: Church connections uncovered by CAPEEM
- CDE Counsel’s email to “Pastor Rob” calling for alignment with the New Testament
- Response from “Pastor Rob”
- CDE Counsel admits speaking to Catholics and Christians who opposed Jews
- CDE Counsel wants to discuss opinions of Catholics and Christians on Jesus with Charles Munger, Jr.
- Jewish community agitated over plans to implicate Jews in crucifixion of Jesus
- Curriculum Commissioner Charles Munger, Jr. argues in favor of implicating Jews in crucifiction of Jesus in email obtained through subpoena
- Charles Munger, Jr. reports to Pete Sommer of his church
- Suggestion by Charles Munger, Jr. to use the term “religious authority” gets support from CDE Director
- CDE staff member wants date for fictional biblical character King David in order to put on timeline
- CDE uses biblical chronology to assign dates to events (“changing date of Exodus required us to change this as well”)
- Harvard Professor and CDE expert makes detailed plans while working with evangelical group
- Harvard Professor and CDE expert colludes with evangelical group and deletes references to their nature on Wikipedia
- Pastor at Evangelical Covenant Church chosen as CDE’s Expert for Christianity